Only simple plugin which gives you the extensive functionality to manage zoom meetings, users, reports from your WordPress Dashboard. Now, with capability to add your own post as a meeting. Create posts as meetings directly from your WordPress dashboard to show in the frontend as a meeting page. Allow users to directly join via that page with click of a button.
Now, from 3.2.0 allows you to Join meetings directly from Browser without Zoom App using Zoom WebSDK. For audio/video issues check FAQ section. Check here on how it Works
NOTE: If you getting API errors when click on Check API connection then please refer to Covid Impacts on Zoom
- Manage WordPress posts and link them to Live Zoom meetings ( NEW from 3.0.0+ )
- Override single and archive page templates via your theme. ( NEW from 3.0.0+ )
- Join links directly from frontend. ( NEW from 3.0.0+ )
- JOIN DIRECTLY VIA WEB BROWSER FROM FRONTEND ( From v3.2.0+ ) !
- Start Links for post authors. ( NEW from 3.0.0+ )
- CountDown timer to Meeting start shows in individual meeting page. ( NEW from 3.0.0+ )
- Allow posts to be only shown to logged in users. ( NEW from 3.0.0+ )
- Start time and join links are shown according to local time compared with zoom timezone.